GCTF: Conclusions and minutes

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:49:47 +0100
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>
Dear all;

The Global Considerations Task Force had a very fruitful meeting in
Berlin on 11-12 March. We had really deep and complex discussions. This
was the kick-off of the further work. I have put minutes, issues and
conclusions on the web:

We have the Global considerations homepage:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/international.html

We have the page for the Berlin event with Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/130311-gloco.html

And we have an interim page for conclusions and issues until I get
things into tracker:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/130311-gloco-list.html

The last URI contains also the conclusions as worked out with Peter in
the "next steps" session at the end of the meeting.

 --Rigo