Re: ACTION-371: text defining de-identified data

OK, so for the formality of the group process: I propose a three state
of data.

The reason why this is useful for Comcast/Nielsen, is that data
aggregation could be done in a 24-hour window in the orange domain, and
after 24 hours data will be kept in the red domain.
Being able to express this with DNT compliance will remove (in my view)
the necessity for an exception for audience science.

Rob