Re: New text Issue 25: Aggregated data: collection and use for audience measurement research

I look forward to seeing the people who are in Berlin for the Global
Considerations Task Force meeting that starts on Monday.  I think the
timing of this meeting has helped prompt a lively and informative
discussion about audience measurement.

As said on previous calls, I will not be participating in this Wednesday's
call because I will be flying back to the US at that time.  Matthias is
scheduled to chair the weekly call on TPE issues.

My own suspicion is that we will likely discuss audience measurement in
the full group going forward. The discussion scheduled for 14:30 Berlin
time on Monday will be a most useful step toward discussion in the full
group.  Note that Berlin is currently 5 hours ahead of the US east coast
(a change of an hour due to daylight savings time).

Best,

Peter

Professor Peter P. Swire
C. William O'Neill Professor of Law