history of action-273 (was Re: DNT: Agenda for Call March 6)

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:08:37 -0500
Cc: Rob van Eijk <rob@blaeu.com>, "public-tracking@w3.org WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>, Rob Sherman <robsherman@fb.com>
To: Peter Swire <peter@peterswire.net>
On Mar 5, 2013, at 3:54 PM, Peter Swire <peter@peterswire.net> wrote:

> 1.  Rob Sherman had been assigned to have text for last week on multiple first parties.  After taking more time to review, he has informed me that he is not revising his proposed text for Action 273.  He has done additional background research on the issue, but not changed the text from what everyone had seen previously.  He will recirculate the previous text.

To provide some context with links, Rob's updated proposal on action-273 from November 7th is here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2012Nov/0075.html

That had a single response at the time from Rigo, not objecting. That text itself was an update from Rob's proposal in September:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2012Sep/0247.html
... about which the group had asked in meetings in October for updates regarding social widgets.

Hope this helps,
Nick