Re: June Change Proposal: Personalization

How about if we pull the "No Personalization" subsection out of the "Permitted Uses" section, and clearly specify that the only personalization allowed is with de-identified data?

I agree that this is probably an uncontroversial change.  That said, depending on how one reads the June Draft, it could be interpreted as a substantive shift.  I'd suggest we leave it as an issue / wiki item with the expectation that we'll only have to briefly address it.

Jonathan