Batch closing of TPE related issues

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 15:31:08 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>, public-tracking-announce@w3.org
Hi Team,

enclosed is a list of TPE-related ISSUES that I believe can be closed.
Please drop me a line if you disagree and believe that some of these
issues should be kept open.

Thanks a lot!

matthias

-----------------
ISSUE-112: How are sub-domains handled for site-specific exceptions?
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/112
Resolution:
- Cookie-like
- As documented in the spec

ISSUE-152: User Agent Compliance: feedback for out-of-band consent
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/152
Resolution:
- User agents (in the new model) are free to interact with users
- We do not mandate that they do so

ISSUE-167: Multiple site exceptions
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/167
Resolution:
- No special approach for multi-site exceptions
- Based on implementation experience, we may later revisit the issue

ISSUE-182: protocol for user agents to indicate whether a request with
DNT set is 1st party or 3rd party
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/182
Resolution:
- This seems technically impossible
- As a consequence, I suggest to close

ISSUE-192: Should exceptions have expiry date, secure flag or other
cookie-like attributes?
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/192
Resolution:
- User agents may expire exceptions (or use other mechanisms for
aligning them with user preference)
- Suggestion: No additional management mechanisms; leave TPE spec as it is