Re: moving on

Hi Thomas,

You've played a key role in supporting the Tracking Protection Working Group's efforts and in attempting to move us forward. You will be missed.  I thank you for everything you've done and I wish you well in your new position at Google.  Given Consumer Watchdog's interest and sometimes concern about Google's operations, I expect our paths may cross again. I look forward to that.

Best regards,
John

---------
John M. Simpson