Re: ACTION-390: alternative UA affordances for DNT choice

Rigo - Can you help me understand why the text in the document that has
been there since Oct is fine, but the text I offered is not? My text
simply builds on the text from the Oct draft.

Were you objecting to section 5 all along and I missed it? I'm just not
understanding where your analysis is coming from here. I was under the
impression that the User Agent being responsible "for determining the user
experience by which a tracking preference is controlled" has been long
settled. The draft text for the last six months bears that out. My
apologies if this has been previously debated, but I was unable to find it
in the email archive. I'd be grateful for any clarity you could provide.

That said - I'll start working on some additional language over the next
few days.

Thanks.