Re: DNT extra call this Monday, noon eastern (with apologies for short notice)

To repeat, correct the typo, include call-in details and loop in (bcc) the -announce list:

** Extra, informational call on Monday, April 29th at 9am PT/12pm ET/6pm CET, for 60 minutes **

Call-in is the same as for our usual call:
	+1.617.761.6200, conference code TRACK (87225)
	irc.w3.org, channel #dnt

(We will be sure the call is scribed and minutes shared promptly, especially since with short notice not everyone will be able to join in real-time.)

Thanks,
Nick