Re: publishing working drafts; Status of the Document

Nick,
Apologies.  I'm reading too fast. You do in fact say that it is a streamlined version.  What's not clear to me is whether that status qualifier is intended for both TPE and TCS documents and both will published as Public Working Drafts.
I'm also not clear on the intent to restore some essential non-normative use case explanations.  I think that is essential, as I said in my last message. Removing so much doesn't in my view add clarity to the reader, it confuses him or her … or at least me.
Cheers,
John