Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!"

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for the comments on ISSUE-161. During the coming discussion, I
would like to understand the underlying concerns or envisioned risks of
"selective noncompliance" in order to discuss alternatives.

FYI: The responses "!" and "D" are currently marked as "OPTION" in the
TPE and are associated with ISSUE-161.
Based on the comments received, ISSUE-161 remains in the PENDING_REVIEW
state (we have text proposed and continue discuss it).

Regards,
matthias