Re: Poll text call: final text by 28 September

Hi David,

We have been doing this by identifying from whom to expect texts by phone or in person. Typically we have multiple people take action items to write texts, we talk those texts through, see if we can find a common approach across them, and if we are not able to find consensus organically then we move to the decision process with formal written objections.

What we heard from Ian was a request for a specific period of time for review for the text options themselves. What we heard from Roy, generally, was a request to have this process not take forever each time. These are both reasonable and good additions to the process.

That is why I both put the texts out for final comment (we had discussed this quite a bit in Boston, and subsequently by phone) and looked to a short span for discussion. My hope was we were done with the options and ready to move forward. From the thread, we're not quite there yet.

	Aleecia