Re: MRC Industry Standards for Data Retention = 1-year

Thanks for answering my first question, Chris.   I'm still curious about my
second question, which I'll rephrase slightly:  Do you read the MRC
document as requiring companies to collect (e.g. tracking) data from users
who do not want to participate?