From: Tracking Protection Working Group Issue Tracker [mailto:sysbot+tracker@w3.org]
Sent: 27 September 2012 01:55
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: tracking-ISSUE-168: What is the correct way for sub-services to signal that they are taking advantage of a transferred exception? [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

tracking-ISSUE-168: What is the correct way for sub-services to signal that they are taking advantage of a transferred exception? [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/168

Raised by: David Singer
On product: Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)

In section 6.7 of the TPE (transfer of exception to another third party) there is a requirement to signal that this has happened, but the suggested value doesn't seem right, and may not be in line with the final set of qualifiers. A suitable signal should be found.