Re: comments in advance of the next TCS working draft

Hi John,

The intro includes some things that I think do not reflect the consensus
views of the group, and are not necessary to explaining the function of
the spec. But I thought it's not worth debating at this point, since we
have so many other issues still to work through.

-David