Re: Multiple First Parties

The existing language already allows for multiple first parties despite
no meaningful interaction.  Rob (Sherman) is arguing for an expansion.
I have previously argued against multiple first parties, but I do not
believe many agreed with me.  The Example Sports on Example Social is an
interesting example that may be consistent with Jonathan's original
formulation (he and Tom drafted the original language), though I still
think we need more to be clear that mere branding and disclosure are not
sufficient.

Justin Brookman
Director, Consumer Privacy
Center for Democracy & Technology