Re: ISSUE-161: proposal for transparent non-compliance

Jonathan,

Roy has suggested what is the <test> element in P3P. You really want
that if you want to preserve the semantics of our protocol. And the
pseudo compliance doesn't work either as the server sends "P"or
"test" back. The UA knows. It is transparent. I don't understand
your objection.

Rigo