Re: ISSUE-187 - some thoughts on using javascript

Hi Walter,

I'd question whether the consumer is aware that its UGE is stored in a
cookie.  If the UGE was granted as 'bypass your Do Not Track setting', I
would expect a consumer to think that this exception has the same
persistence as its DNT setting.

-Vinay