Re: ISSUE-28: MRC presentation

Hi Walter -

I would encourage you to re-read my last email. The two examples I gave were
not economic. I'll post the examples again ­ hopefully formatted a bit more
clearly.

The demand for an in-depth analysis of MRC while refusing to spend
time evaluating the consequences of this group's output: For example:
* whether it will actually benefit consumers
* whether it furthers anyone's privacy interests

seems out of balance to me.

Do you disagree? I'd love to hear your thoughtsŠ

Moreover, I'd encourage you not to be so quick in spewing out loaded phrases
such "surveillance economy" and to make wild accusations re: my intentions.
Doing so is neither polite, nor productive.

Thanks.