(unknown charset) Re: Documentation of the updated decision process of the DNT WG

Hi Team,

thanks for the feedback on our decision procedure!

Ian Fette raised a valid concern that in the current decision procedure:
  http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/decision-policy.html
Chairs could pretend a lack of interest in an issue in order to close
it without involvement of the WG:

I now added the following clarifying sentence to item 1. of our procedure:
> [Addition 2012-03-14 (MS):] In
> 	order to validate this lack of interest and give participants
> 	another chance to provide input, the chairs send
> 	a reminder with issues to be closed to the mailing list.]

Ian: I hope this addresses your concern. If not, please drop me a line.

Any other comments on the decision procedure are still welcome.

Regards,
matthias