Re: ACTION 124

Kimon,

good argument. So it needs a different spin. My goal was not to claim
compliance, but to write the Specification in a way that makes compliance
easier for those services. This means we have to think about the relation
between our definition and the data controller definition that everybody
is/will working with. This avoids having to do the work twice within your
service. Isn't that a goal worth considering?

Rigo