Re: Issue 25: Possible exemption for research purposes covered by conditions for outsourcing and issue 34: Exemption for aggregated data

Hi Alex,

I meant "we" to refer to the whole Working Group, but I'm certainly willing to help with this. I'll follow up off-list for a time for us to talk more.

If others on the list are interested in user agent configuration for persistent opt-back-in (as in the case of a member of a research panel), please email me, Alex and Kathy off-list. I think this may also tie-in to ACTION-120.

Thanks,
Nick