Re: ACTION-110: Write proposal text for what it means to "not track" (ISSUE-119)

I agree we should cover nonprofits.   Universities, esp private for-profits--use behavioral targeting and lots of tracking.  That's how they find targets for high-priced college loans in the US.

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy
1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20009