Re: [Action-106][Issue-32] Sharing of data between entities via cookie syncing / identity brokering

Vincent,
I would like to add to your contribution that the mechanism you describe
could also be done with Cross-Origin Resource Sharing. CORSE
(http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/cors/raw-file/tip/Overview.html#user-credentials)
is still being worked on.