Re: ACTION-75: Write-up a hybrid of Do Not Profile and Do Not Cross-Site Track

Shane,

I thought it is understood that no profile data is collected if DNT=1 and we
were talking only about raw log data retention.

And you wanted to elucidate us a bit on data minimization ideas. I think that
could be worthwhile.

Best,

Rigo