Re: ACTION-114 ISSUE-107 : Revised response header.

Thanks Matthias. just a quick double check without having to waste
everyone's time. The point here is that the server should not have to check
any cookies including opt out cookies to determine the user's default DNT
status. I assume we are not saying that currently there is no clear way for
the server to understand the user's default DNT state when a site-specific
exception is in place?

--
Sean Harvey
Business Product Manager