Re: Action-101: Revise text for Issue-6, What are the underlying concerns?

Two quick questions. First, what is to be done with this text? It is in
answer to a raised issue, but is the intent to include it in one of the
draft docs? Second, except for a single response (from Bjoern) this text
does not seem to have been discussed; is this to be discussed in an
upcoming call?