Re: Mandatory Legal Process (ACTION-57, ISSUE-28)

Shane,

As I understood Justin's proposed language below it's the specific case where the site is legally compelled to collect data despite DNT being enabled.  His language says the affected user "SHOULD" be notified, but he raised the question of whether it ought to be  MUST. I  thought the stronger language, a MUST, was better.

Thanks,
John