Re: next face-to-face meeting: MIT, 11-13 February

At some point it's all the same. You leave in the morning from Europe and
you arrive in the afternoon, and most people seem to be the same level of
jetlag-unfunctioning whether they've landed from Europe in BOS or LAX. So
you start the next day and life goes on. Boston doesn't mean you get home
earlier, you have more time to do work, or anything of the sort. You give
up the same number of days of your life which you are never going to get
back either way. </cynicism>

-Ian