Fw: Tracking names and emails across sites

Spotted this on the public-tracking list.  The practice may be a helpful future use case to keep in mind as we refine the compliance document.  It certainly would not be permissible for Do Not Track users under a linkability-oriented approach.  If I understand correctly, current self-regulatory guidelines would allow it.

Jonathan