Re: global considerations

Hi Roy,

you're absolutely right. The global considerations is not a "group" but
a "task force" of _this_ group. The DNT:0 definitions are done in a
_task force for a reason. A task force is not an independent Working
Group. We deliberately use this task force process here to avoid
tensions. Because a task force will just do the work. Nothing is
precluded. The results will be then presented to the Working Group. Only
the Working Group has decision/consensus power. So no objections are
precluded.

And I only said that having a DNT:0 definition will ease the "definition
of tracking", not replace it. For the moment, the discussion around "the
definition of tracking" is really unclear to me. I think this is getting
better once we know what DNT:0 means.

Rigo