Re: Request for comments on priorities

+1 to everything Brooks said.

My #1 priority would be to make a list of terms requiring (clearer)
definition, prioritize them and start working through the list.  In
Amsterdam, I jotted down terms that seemed to fall onto this list and
encouraged everyone to add to it.  That
list<https://docs.google.com/a/techfreedom.org/document/d/1JBfkFnVQ8miH3kgxxreyz2LQj6vl5BfACfNUIGK8l2Y/edit>has
not been updated since or prioritized but it would be a good place to
start.

--
Berin Szoka | President, TechFreedom | @TechFreedom
bszoka@techfreedom.org | @BerinSzoka