Re: Request for comments on priorities for DNT

While I think tracking needs be defined, I'd also say that if we're *not* going
to define it, we can't call the spec "Do Not Track."  If you want to keep
that name, we look like fools if we can't answer the question that Brooks'
young son asked him when he said he was going toff to work on "Do Not
Track"—"Daddy, what does 'track' mean?"

--
Berin Szoka | President, TechFreedom | @TechFreedom
bszoka@techfreedom.org | @BerinSzoka