Re: Sitecom adds Do Not Track to its routers

This is within the context that I was seeking clarification, it could be a router or other device, a sw solution or a standardized desktop configuration set by an admin / employer.

The challenge and concern is we are seeing more interest in the enterprises for such solutions not only for the privacy of their employees but for the data that might be collected and aggregated/profiled on their company.

Ii fail to understand the idea of not honoring such signals coming from a business who explicitly chooses to enable DNT for all employees.

What am I missing?

Sent from my phone