From: Tamir Israel [mailto:tisrael@cippic.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:12 PM
To: Dobbs, Brooks
Cc: Shane Wiley; Lee Tien; Craig Spiezle; 'Chris Mejia'; 'David Wainberg'; 'Jonathan Mayer'; public-tracking@w3.org; 'Nicholas Doty'
Subject: Re: SOX Requirements RE: ACTION-216 - Financial Reporting "Exceptions"

OK, thanks again, Brooks (and Chris). And I understand why perhaps it isn't wise to discuss in too great details on a public forum.

I'll just ask that you folks think about the added utility of UID/IP addresses, given that a determined fraudster can delete the first and proxy the 2nd.

And with respect to IP addresses, I think this is one that remains in the 'to be decided' pile of the DNT definition .....