AW: updated agenda for tomorrow

Dear Aleecia and Matthias,

Unfortunately I am not able to join the workshop. I'll try to follow you partly today via IRC and by phone and I'm looking forward to see you all at the next F2F meeting.

Just a few words to introduce myself. I work for the Group Privacy of the Deutsche Telekom. In this role I am responsible for the definition of the privacy requirements in the product development processes of the company.

I wish you another sucessfull day.

Kind regards
Frank Wagner

Deutsche Telekom AG
Service Headquarters, Group Privacy
Frank Wagner
Deutsche-Telekom-Allee 7, 64295 Darmstadt, Germany
+49 6151 937-3514 (Phone)
+49 521 9210-1175 (Fax)
+49 175 181-9770 (Mobile)
E-Mail: mailto:frank.wagner@telekom.de
http://www.telekom.com

Life is for sharing.

Deutsche Telekom AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Edward R. Kozel, Thomas Sattelberger
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn

Big changes start small - conserve resources by not printing every e-mail.