From: public-tracking-request@w3.org [mailto:public-tracking-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Bateman
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 12:38 PM
To: Karl Dubost
Cc: public-tracking@w3.org; Andy Zeigler
Subject: RE: Comments on Web Tracking Protection W3C Member Submission 24 February 2011

On Monday, September 19, 2011 11:53 AM, Karl Dubost wrote:
> Adrian, Andy,
>
> I have comments on
>     Web Tracking Protection
>     W3C Member Submission 24 February 2011
>     http://www.w3.org/Submission/web-tracking-protection/
> and before raising concrete issues, I would like to know under which form you
> prefer the feedback. I can send
>
> * a long email with all of them
>   (less traffic)
> * or separate emails for each of them
>   (easier to track the individual issue)

Hi Karl,

Looking forward to the feedback - I suggest one long e-mail to begin with and
we can break out into individual messages those things that generate lots of
discussion. This avoids creating separate threads for minor points. If you think
any of your points are obviously standalone then you might choose to break them
out to begin with.

Cheers,

Adrian.