Re: User intended interactions [1st & 3rd Parties]

The important thing is that the user can experience the branding. If the
user has picked the screen stylesheet, then visual cues are sufficient.
If the user has picked the text stylesheet then there should be text
indications. If there's an image that contains the branding, then the
alt-text for the image should also have a text representation of the
branding. It's the responsibility of the widget developer to include
appropriate cues for all users they track.