Re: User intended interactions [1st & 3rd Parties]

Le 8 nov. 2011 à 20:11, Tom Lowenthal a écrit :
> ACTION-27 ISSUE-10
> The following examples indicate interactions which do and do not meet
> this criteria.

I noticed something in our definitions which *might* be an issue.
Most of our user interactions ideas are based on a user + desktop.
Users browse the Web in many different circumstances and capabilities.

* Mobile browser where events are done with a touch UI (not hover or click)
* vocal browser: voice used for reading and actioning content (unsighted/sighted user)
* braille browser
* browsers with pre-fetching features

I said "might" because I'm not sure if these are issues. It needs more thinking.

> 4. The user loads a new article. An advertisement loads, and begins
> playing loud music. The user clicks the ad's mute button. The ad is at
> all times a third party.
> 5. The user loads a new article. An advertisement loads, and begins
> playing loud music. The user clicks the ad's mute button. The ad is at
> all times a third party.

4 and 5 are the same.

> 10. A user sees a tweet which says "Check out this awesome NYT article
> bit.ly/1234". The user clicks the link, expecting to be redirected by
> bitly to the New York Times. Twitter, bitly and the New York Times are
> all first parties to this interaction.

10b On http://example.com/article/foo
    The user cut and paste text "I love opacity" from an article to send
    into an email or on twitter. The site modifies the copy buffer to add
    tracking information
	"I love opacity - http://example.com/article/foo#track123456789beacon"
    The user doesn't realize that its link sharing will be tracked.

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/