Re: Issue-39: Tracking of Geographic Data

Geo-location is part of the third party tracking process and should be addressed by DNT header.  That can still mean use of IP address but no other geo-targeting data analysis.

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy
1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20009