Re: Issue-39: Tracking of Geographic Data

Reminder: we had a fairly lengthy discussion about geoIP in the context of how identifying zip plus 4 is (about 12 households) and had a general sense that it is hard to claim there is no tracking if you can identify location that closely. I can pull the call minutes and/or prior email threads where Shane argues against zip plus 4 being ok if that is helpful context.

	Aleecia