#jlreq session summary

From: Nat McCully <nmccully@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 05:11:02 +0000
To: "public-tpac-unconference@w3.org" <public-tpac-unconference@w3.org>
Hi, I am writing to inform you of a very successful breakout session on Evolving the JLREQ.

Nat McCully gave a presentation with slides ( https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2019Sep/att-0003/TPAC_JLREQ_2019.pdf ) and during the presentation some discussion was had by participants as well. We had a very rich discussion of the current role of JLREQ, how it is organized, what goals it serves, and how it can be improved. Nat was able to connect with the most interested members of the community, and they now can follow up with him directly going forward. JLREQ is already an amazing document, and people are clearly excited by the prospect of improving it further and making it relevant for modern, dynamic layout use cases beyond printed “common” books.

We ran overtime because of the great participation from the group.

--Nat