[touch-events] Need tests for ontouch*, the GlobalEventHandlers

From: Arthur Barstow via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 12:26:55 +0000
To: public-touchevents@w3.org
AFBarstow has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/touch-events:

== Need tests for ontouch*, the GlobalEventHandlers ==
This is a placeholder/reminder tests are needed for the 4 ontouch*
global event handlers added to v2.

Another option for tracking this spec's testing issues/bugs/holes
would be to create issues within [the test suite
repo](https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/touch-events).
 If doing this is preferred, please let me know and I'll close issue
and create a new issue in the test repo.

See https://github.com/w3c/touch-events/issues/44