Re: Github repo structure/organisation

Yeah this has bothered me as well.  My thinking was that we should wait and
see what we decide to do about any possible new normative changes.  If we
decide as a group to create a v2 spec (with the extensions and new
normative changes), then that becomes the version on master (probably the
only branch we'd mostly be concerned with), and the problem goes away.
Right?

I'm not opposed to moving things around in the interim if others want to do
that.  Eg. we could rename the TEE to 'touchevents-extensions.html' and
then move the v1-errata doc to master as 'touchevents.html' (or rename it
as well).

Rick