Re: Landing changes to touch-events GitHub

We discussed this topic in our conference call
<https://www.w3.org/2015/01/27-touchevents-minutes.html#item05> today.
Consensus of the group was that we'd use the following process for landing
changes which balances both low-overhead and accountability:

   - Submit a pull request and post a link to this list asking for feedback
      - Perhaps we can automate sending the PR notification to the list?
   - As soon as one of the listed spec editors approves the PR it can be
   merged
   - If there's debate over a PR that has already landed, it may be
   reverted until consensus is reached

Rick