Re: Landing changes to touch-events GitHub

On 26/01/2015 17:07, Rick Byers wrote:
> Personally I'd vote for a light-weight process (especially for "trivial"
> editorial changes) where landing a change is blocked only on another CG
> member reviewing a PR.  Of course if there's ever contention on a
> change, we should block (reverting if necessary) on obtaining group
> consensus.  But I'd rather not slow down folks like Patrick making a
> bunch of minor edits, and add unnecessary bureaucracy to our conference
> calls.

I don't have direct write access to the repo (as I didn't shout when Art
listed the users that should), but I was planning to do it via fork/PR.
If you think it's easier for me to get the keys to the cadillac, then my
username is, unsurprisingly, "patrickhlauke" :)

Patrick H. Lauke