Landing changes to touch-events GitHub

From: Rick Byers <rbyers@chromium.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:07:51 -0500
To: "public-touchevents@w3.org" <public-touchevents@w3.org>
Let's try to agree here on a process for landing changes to the V1 errata
<http://rawgit.com/w3c/touch-events/v1-errata/touchevents.html> and touch
event extensions note
<http://rawgit.com/w3c/touch-events/master/touchevents.html>. I don't know
what the other WGs have been doing, so feel free to point me at something
official.

Personally I'd vote for a light-weight process (especially for "trivial"
editorial changes) where landing a change is blocked only on another CG
member reviewing a PR.  Of course if there's ever contention on a change,
we should block (reverting if necessary) on obtaining group consensus.  But
I'd rather not slow down folks like Patrick making a bunch of minor edits,
and add unnecessary bureaucracy to our conference calls.

Thoughts?
   Rick