Re: Landing changes to touch-events GitHub

On 1/27/15 4:51 PM, Rick Byers wrote:
> We discussed this topic in our conference call
> <https://www.w3.org/2015/01/27-touchevents-minutes.html#item05>
> today.  Consensus of the group was that we'd use the following process
> for landing changes which balances both low-overhead and accountability:
>
>   * Submit a pull request and post a link to this list asking for feedback
>       o Perhaps we can automate sending the PR notification to the list?
>   * As soon as one of the listed spec editors approves the PR it can
>     be merged
>   * If there's debate over a PR that has already landed, it may be
>     reverted until consensus is reached

This all LGTM; thanks!

FYI, I created [README.md] and added a short description of the repo's 4
branches as well as the process above. If the branch info isn't correct,
please go ahead and update that doc or let me know what changes are needed.

-Thanks, ArtB

[README.md] <https://github.com/w3c/touch-events/blob/master/README.md>