Re: Should we get trackbot/rssagent support for #touchevents?

rOn 12/15/14 4:49 PM, Rick Byers wrote:
> Hey Art,
> I expect we'll want to scribe tomorrow's TECG call similar to a WG
> meeting.  I'm not too familiar with the whole process (other than
> being a scribe), but it looks like I don't have the permissions
> necessary to get trackbot setup for the channel
> (http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc). Should we ask someone to set
> this up for TECG?

I suspect the tracker instance running in #webevents is tied to the Web
Events WG and since that WG is closed, that instance probably isn't of
value to this CG. (I just stopped it via "trackbot, bye".)

Doug should be able to get the Systems team to start a new instance for
this CG if we want it. However, I'm not sure if it is needed since we
could use GH Issues for Bugs, Issues and Actions.

(FWIW, I don't have a strong preference re GH vs. Tracker.)

> For tomorrow morning, I'm sure it'll be fine to just copy the IRC log
> into our wiki manually if necessary.

RRSAgent and Zakim should be able to run just fine tomorrow (without
Trackbot).

-ArtB