Re: PING! Re: Moving VTT along, closing out comments received on our public working draft, please respond BY END OF OCTOBER

JW Player supports disposition of the bugs and moving the spec forward.
Thanks to everyone for all the work they have put into this spec.

JL

--
John Luther
SVP, Product Strategy